Thursday, September 22, 2011

Welcome to Real Housewives Watcher!

Heyas!  Glad you found your way to my little blog.  I have just put together this blog as a place to compile housewife gossip.  As you can see there isn't much here yet, fortunately I have a life outside of these drama queens, so after a couple hours of putting this together I will have to wait until I have more time to add the meat.  Or the fruit, whichever be more applicable.

I have quite a lot to add when I get around to it, including some observations about a self proclaimed inside source referred to on Twitter as RIONJ1.

I make no claims as to the truth of any of the gossip out there about these wives.  Any opinions expressed here by the Author are simply my opinions and are not represented as fact.  Any gossip posted here is just that; gossip, while celebrity gossip often has a large grain of truth to it, there is also gossip out there that is simply fabricated.  It is not my job to sort that out.  I do not assert that anything here is fact.  It is my opinion that most housewives wouldn't know the truth if it smacked them with a 2 x 4, nonetheless I have not personally witnessed any of these events and can not verify them either way.

I hope to be able to offer a broad range of links and info regarding the Housewives series for anyone who wants it all in one place.

P.S.  Clicking on the adsense links is greatly appreciated and will go a long way towards affording me with additional time to compile Housewives info here.




1 comment:

  1. Hello Jaci Lynn! Have a question for you, which I do not wish to discuss openly. Would you mind emailing me? stoopidhousewives@gmail.com

    Thanks! SH

    ReplyDelete