Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Teresa Backtrack

First I just want to say thank you again to Lynn N Chicago and the owner of Stoopid Housewives.  They have both been very kind to me.  I feel very flattered that the owners of the two biggest housewife blogs have even been kind enough to link to my blog.

Ok - onto the blog.  This is going to be short I just had an observation or two I wanted to make regarding the RHONJ season premiere. 

I really dislike Teresa Giudice.  I have since last year when I truly do feel that she bullied the mentally unstable Danielle Staub.  Heck even since the year before, from the Table Flip heard round the world.  For the record I do believe that Danielle lied about almost everything and very rarely if ever took any responsibility.  Still I don't think Teresa had any real reason to bully her the way she did and the physical attacks were just beyond acceptable.

As many now know I have been working on a Teresa video compilation that will go along the same route as my Kelly Bensimon videos.  In the course of doing this I have to watch and re-watch scenes over and over again.  So yesterday I was watching the Christening episodes again. 

I felt that Teresa was a little bitchy about the hairdresser who she felt should be doing her hair and not Melissas but after that I could see that this woman was truly stressed about this event and it did mean a lot to her to be there.

She wants to acknowledge her brother at the Church even though she was unfortunately late and Melissa only has a snarky comment to make about that.  Something about how Teresa never misses a party where someone else is paying.  That was just mean.

Then at the Christening - where Joe Guidice did make the effort to show up, even though he was uncomfortable and feeling ill (for the record I really can't stand him).  Melissa and Joe Gorga do NOTHING but talk crap about them.  Then Teresa comes over to say Congrats again - I don't know why she wanted to say it again, but I think she was trying to be nice and maybe make some peace.  Out of nowhere her brother starts attacking her and calling her "garbage".

I can not imagine how hurtful it must have been to Teresa to have that happen.  Then in her defense Teresas Joe goes after her brother.  What husband wouldn't?????  I know it would not matter to my husband where we were or who it was, if someone was calling me names like that for no reason and trying to hurt me - that someone had better run.

Then Teresa behaves like a sober adult and turns her attention away from her brothers drunken antics and focuses her concern on her parents health.  Good call, Teresa.  Meanwhile shit-faced Joey Gorga wants to go scream at his father some for apparently reprimanding him for acting like a Gorilla at a Christening. 

The most messed up part of this entire thing is the after math.  The part where anyone ALIVE wanted to blame the Guidices for what took place.....wait...what???  Yeah...

MeJo actually wanted an apology from TeJo for the whole thing.  It was THEIR sons Christening, so obviously the people they attacked should have to apologize. 

Can I clarify one more time?  I seriously can't stand TeJo.  I am not a "Team Teresa" player.  In my opinion she closely resembles in looks and behavior, a neanderthal.  But not this time and sorry folks I have to call it like I see it.  In this one instance, Teresa behaved herself like a lady and her brother and his wife and her family acted horribly. 

The real question now becomes, how do I fit the TRUTH of this encounter into my video compilation while still making it clear that Teresa is a bitch who rarely accepts any responsibility for her bad behavior?  It would seem I have my work cut out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment